We did not provide tracking number for small orders(orders price < $20).
Please query your order status on our system after shipped.
2012 8g First Grade Fujian Anxi Tieguanyin Tie Guan Yin Tea Oolong Tea New #2
picture 0 of 2012 8g First Grade Fujian Anxi Tieguanyin Tie Guan Yin Tea Oolong Tea New #2
picture 1 of 2012 8g First Grade Fujian Anxi Tieguanyin Tie Guan Yin Tea Oolong Tea New #2
picture 2 of 2012 8g First Grade Fujian Anxi Tieguanyin Tie Guan Yin Tea Oolong Tea New #2
picture 3 of 2012 8g First Grade Fujian Anxi Tieguanyin Tie Guan Yin Tea Oolong Tea New #2
picture 4 of 2012 8g First Grade Fujian Anxi Tieguanyin Tie Guan Yin Tea Oolong Tea New #2
picture 5 of 2012 8g First Grade Fujian Anxi Tieguanyin Tie Guan Yin Tea Oolong Tea New #2
picture 6 of 2012 8g First Grade Fujian Anxi Tieguanyin Tie Guan Yin Tea Oolong Tea New #2
picture 7 of 2012 8g First Grade Fujian Anxi Tieguanyin Tie Guan Yin Tea Oolong Tea New #2
- Name: Tie Guan Yin.
- Origin: Anxi county, Fujian province, China.
- Package: Bag.
- Weight: 8 grams.
- Grade: First Grade.
- Picking time: 2012.
- Guarantee period: 18 months.
- Storage: keep sealed and put in the cool cold place or refrigerator, with the temperature of 0-18 degrees (Attention must be paid to: make sure the tea is sealed up, meanwhile cant put together with another odor, in case of taint of odor).
- Tea utensils should be delicate, better with spring water. Boil the water up, first get the pot heated; put the tea into the teapot about half of the pot, fill it with boiling water, scrape the bubble with the cover, and smother it for a while. Then you will smell a special aroma. After about 5-20 minutes, slowly pour the tea out, one for each person. Smell the flavor first, and taste, drink it slowly, you will feel mouthful aroma, and sweet aftertaste.
- Note: use the special tea utensils, such as bowl with cover, ceramic tea-pot, and elegant cup.
How to distinguish the authentic Tieh Guan Yin tea?
- How to identify the tea requires profound learning, famous tea masters and old tea farmer can tell the good from bad by smelling and observing. Some skilled tasters even can tell where the tea was produced and how long it grows. People with perfect skills can identify which tea master the tea was made by. Ordinary people should drink the tea by observing the appearance, listening, checking the color, smelling the flavor, and tasting.
- Observe the appearance: supreme Tieh-Guan-Yin tea has curling, hard, green, dragonfly head-like, sparkling fresh, with white frost on the surface of the leaves.
- Listen to the sound: supreme tea has tighter, heavier leaves; few amount of tea can make crisp sound like dang dang.
- Check the color: The tea liquid takes on golden, thick but clear color. After the steeping, the tea leaves show the features of the Tieh-Kuan-Yin tea, such as the bent leave back, as bright as silk.
- Smell the flavor: supreme Tieh-Kuan-Yin tea has lingering aroma. Raise the cup and smell, a unique scent comes into your breath, strong and lasting, clear and refreshing.
- Taste the lingering charm: There is an old saying goes: havent taste the flavor, smell the aroma first. Take a small sip, slightly roll your tongue, you will feel pure, sweet, fresh, then slowly swallow it, a sweet aftertaste quickly rise from the throat. It wins the reputation of “lingering fragrance remains after seven times infusions”.
About Tie Guan Yin Tea:
- Tie Guan Yin is the supreme type among all the Oolong teas, for the strong aroma and deep aftertaste.
- The aroma type is the most traditional style among Tieh Guan Yin tea, which has adopted the traditional way of baking, through long-time heat and repeated baking, forms the unique taste.
- Dried tea: shaped like iron, with sparkling dark green color, curling knots, like green dragonfly head.
- Flavor: elegant and scholarly, obvious smell of orchid, strong and refreshing fragrance.
- Taste: pure and sweet, smooth and clear, fresh and tender leaves, strong aroma, and be steeped for times.
The Great Function of Tea:
- Prevent arteriosclerosis.
- Avoid diabetes.
- Lose weight and strengthen the body.
- Prevent tooth decay.
- Anti-bacteria and treat diarrhoea.
- Reduce fever and remove pathogenic fire.
- Refresh and improve memory and concentration.
- Sober up and quit smoking.
- 1 x First Grade Tie Guan Yin Tea 8g
NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
4 Balls Different Handmade Blooming Flower Green Tea Home Wedding Gift 1ON6 1ORU
Old shu tea puer 200g the king of tea tree 5-10yrs age Menghai brick puerh tea
[DIDA TEA] 2012 yr Yunnan Menghai Dayi 7632 Chi Tse Beeng Ripe Puer Pu Er Cake Tea,100% Genuine Quality Certified 357g Shu Cha
US $34.99 / piece
12pcs Reduce high blood fat and Suppressed the cholesterol top grade and high quality tea
Round-shaped cake of puer tea 357g enhance immune system+free shipping
Free shipping 20 Different Flavors Famous Chinese Tea, Including Oolong , Puer , Black tea, Green tea, Herbal , Flower tea+ gift
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.