Supreme Taiwan Jin Xuan Milk Oolong Tea *Fragrance Oolong
Milk Oolong, like all Oolongs, is considered a semi-fermented tea meaning it is somewhere between a black and green tea. Over the years, production methods have remained unchanged for the most part although some aspects like withering temperatures have been automated and regulated. This very special Taiwanese Oolong is produced from tea leaves picked at a certain temperature, altitude, soil conditions and time which creates itâ€™s uniquely milky and silky texture. First, the leaf is plucked from gardens situated between 500 â€“ 1200 meters, and is produced between March and December. Next, the plucked leaf is withered in air-conditioned rooms until it is has reached the desired level of fermentation. The tea is rocked, or sifted to sort the prime leaf required, and steamed over hot fire lightly. Finally the tea is dried then re-sorted to ensure leaf quality and packed.
The rolled, blue-green leaves have an intense milk aroma, like milk toffee or hard milk candy, with a slight orchid floral undertone. It smells sweet and lovely. Likewise, the bright yellow brew is incredibly aromatic and flavorful. Its scents of creamy caramel, flavors of cream, milk, coconut milk and vanilla-infused cream fade into a lingering, sweet-green aftertaste. It has finish of gardenias, ripe fruits and warm cream which are remarkably indulgent. Later infusions are greener, more floral and equally complex.
Brewing Guide: The water used to steep this tea should be about 185-195ºF or 85-90ºC. Use about 2 teaspoons (3 grams) of tea leaves for about every 5 ounces (150 milliliters) of water. A steeping time of about 3-5 minutes is recommended with more or less time depending on the desired concentration. As a rough guide, the higher the temperature of the water or the greater the amount of leaves used, the shorter the steeping time should be. The tea leaves should uncurled for full flavor. For the ultimate enjoyment, a traditional Chinese Yixing teapot is recommended for loose oolong tea. The teapot should be half filled with leaves and initially steeped for 45 seconds to 1 minute with the steeping time increased by an additional 15 seconds for each successive steeping. The leaves may be steeped multiple times.
* A bid on our auction states that you have read and agreed to all our store policies.
* The product color you receive may vary, if you donâ€™t mention to us.
* Item will be shipped out within 72 hours after your payment is received and cleared.
* We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issues that are the responsibility of the shipping services;
* For international orders, buyer is responsible for any applicable import duty, local taxes and VAT. Please verify with your customs before purchase.
* We offer free shipping service only via China Post Air Mai. Under normal circumstances, shipping takes approximately 7 to 20 business days (Except Saturday and Sunday). It will take longer time than EMS, but that is why it is at such good price! SO WE RECOMMEND YOU CHOOSE CHINA / HONG KONG POST AIR MAIL.
* If you would like to choose quick shipping, please choose EMS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, or TNT, or please kindly contact us for the quotation.
* We do not prefer to ship to P.O. Box and military area unless the buyer insist to. Buyers may need to bare higher risk of the lost of shipment.
* DOA/Defective goods will be refunded or exchanged depending on availability.
* Please return item to address shown on package. Product must be returned in its original packaging.
* Buyers are responsible for paying the shipping for returns.
If you have any question or any complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We sincerely invite you to our store frequently and really hope to make friends with you. Thank you!!!
Your Attention Please:
* If you are satisfied with our items and services, please kindly leave positive feedback and make “detailed seller ratings”.
* If you are not satisfied with our items and services, please let us know before you leave neutral or negative feedback.
* We promise to try our best to resolve problem. Good communication is always the best way to resolve problem, right?
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
Colorful yunnan,Pu ‘er tea,Ripe tea,Good quality of jin Tuo,Small TuoCha,Chinese puer tea, Free Shipping
US $9.99 / piece
AAAAA rose Puer tea Beauty to raise colour Rose tea Ripe tea chinese tea Food is different from the coffee
US $9.80 / piece
[GRANDNESS] Aroma Fragrant * LaoTongZhi 2012 yr 7548 Yunnan Anning Haiwan Old Comrade Puer RAW Sheng Puerh Tea 357g cake
Special Offer!! 9 kinds Tuo Puerh Tea Slimming Puer Ripe
US $0.70 / piece
2012 Spring Imperial Huo Shan Huang Ya Yellow Tea, 100g(EU standard)
Highly Cost Brand 357g Yunnan Puer Cake Tea Raw/Sheng 2008 Elixir Of Love Wholesale Yiwu Trees Raw Pu erh Good Taste
US $21.97 / piece
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.