- Quantity: 1 pack (50g)
- Type: Loose/Herbal
- Color: As the pictures show
1. Renowned in Asia as one of nature’s most nutritionally dense foods, wolfberries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for nearly 2,000 years. This special herb comes from from Inner Mongolia, Ningxia, and the Tian Shan Mountains of western Xinjiang, China.
2. Wolfberries have long played important roles in traditional Chinese medicine where they are believed to enhance immune system function, improve eyesight, protect the liver, boost sperm production and improve circulation, among other effects. In TCM terms, wolfberries are sweet in taste and neutral in nature. They act on the liver, lungs, and kidneys and enrich yin. They can be eaten raw, consumed as juice or wine, brewed into an herbal tea.
3. Wolfberry fruits also contain zeaxanthin, an important dietary carotenoid selectively absorbed into the retinal macula lutea where it is thought to provide antioxidant and protective light-filtering roles. A human supplementation trial showed that daily intake of wolfberries increased plasma levels of zeaxanthin. Several published studies, have also reported possible medicinal benefits of Lycium barbarum, especially due to its antioxidant properties, including potential benefits against cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases, vision-related diseases (such as age-related macular degeneration and glaucoma), having neuroprotective properties or as an anticancer and immunomodulatory agent.
4. As a food, dried wolfberries are traditionally cooked before consumption. Dried wolfberries are often added to rice congee, as well as used in Chinese tonic soups, in combination with chicken or pork, vegetables, and other herbs. Various wines containing wolfberries are also produced, including some that are a blend of grape wine and wolfberries.
- Usage guide:
Wolfberries could be used directly, and do not need to be rehydrated prior to use. The berries are also boiled as an herbal tea, often along with chrysanthemum and/or red jujubes, and packaged teas are also available.
- Package includes:
50g Wolfberry x 1.
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
[GRANDNESS] 500g Premium Organic Taiwan Ginseng Oolong Tea * Wulong Renshen Tea (Lan Gui Ren), Vaccum package 2*250g
US $13.69 / lot
30 Years Old Puer Tea 357g Promotion! Dry Camellia Raw Pu Erh Tea Cake Shen Pu-Erh Cha Gao Big Leaf Chinese Pu’erh Pu’er
US $39.25 / piece
80g,The Best Tea in China,Top Dahongpao,Authentic Wuyi Rock Tea,Da Hong Pao Oolong Tea,To Lose Weight, Body Health,Free Shipping
US $21.99 / piece
Royal Puer Tea, 50g, European Quality Pu’er Tea By KITE, Prefect Slimming tea to lose weight as a Chinese Gift.
Free Shipping, 250g Chinese Anxi Tieguanyin tea, Fresh China Green Tikuanyin tea, Natural Organic Health Oolong tea
US $16.78 / piece
Promocoes Hand Made 357G 5A Grade Premium Yunnan Perfumes and Fragrances Pu’er Cakes Cooked Shu Puer Tea Cake For Slimming-002
US $25.95 / piece
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.