- Quantity: 1 pack (50g)
- Type: Loose/Herbal
- Color: As the pictures show
1. Renowned in Asia as one of nature’s most nutritionally dense foods, wolfberries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for nearly 2,000 years. This special herb comes from from Inner Mongolia, Ningxia, and the Tian Shan Mountains of western Xinjiang, China.
2. Wolfberries have long played important roles in traditional Chinese medicine where they are believed to enhance immune system function, improve eyesight, protect the liver, boost sperm production and improve circulation, among other effects. In TCM terms, wolfberries are sweet in taste and neutral in nature. They act on the liver, lungs, and kidneys and enrich yin. They can be eaten raw, consumed as juice or wine, brewed into an herbal tea.
3. Wolfberry fruits also contain zeaxanthin, an important dietary carotenoid selectively absorbed into the retinal macula lutea where it is thought to provide antioxidant and protective light-filtering roles. A human supplementation trial showed that daily intake of wolfberries increased plasma levels of zeaxanthin. Several published studies, have also reported possible medicinal benefits of Lycium barbarum, especially due to its antioxidant properties, including potential benefits against cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases, vision-related diseases (such as age-related macular degeneration and glaucoma), having neuroprotective properties or as an anticancer and immunomodulatory agent.
4. As a food, dried wolfberries are traditionally cooked before consumption. Dried wolfberries are often added to rice congee, as well as used in Chinese tonic soups, in combination with chicken or pork, vegetables, and other herbs. Various wines containing wolfberries are also produced, including some that are a blend of grape wine and wolfberries.
- Usage guide:
Wolfberries could be used directly, and do not need to be rehydrated prior to use. The berries are also boiled as an herbal tea, often along with chrysanthemum and/or red jujubes, and packaged teas are also available.
- Package includes:
50g Wolfberry x 1.
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
Free shipping pu er tea 357g Chinese old tea sale promotion Ripe tea puerh Slimming beauty organic health puer tea
US $104.84 / piece
Made in1980 ripe pu er tea,250g oldest puer tea,ansestor antique,honey sweet,,dull-red Puerh tea,ancient tree freeshipping
US $216.00 / piece
2000year 100g Yunnan Wild Tree Puer Ripe Tea Cake* Weigh loss Puerh Tea
US $35.99 / piece
[GRANDNESS] DO PROMOTION !! V93 2010 yr MengHai Tea Factory Dayi TAETEA Premium Ripe Shu Puer Pu Erh Tuocha Tuo Cha Tea 100g
US $15.99 / piece
40 Different Flavors Famous Tea Chinese Tea including Oolong Puer Black Green White Herbal Flower Tea High Quality
[GRANDNESS] 2009 China Menghai Tea Factory Dayi 7572 Classic Recipe Shu Ripe Pu Er Puer Pu erh Cake CHI TSE BEENG CHA 357g
US $34.48 / piece
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.