Phoenix Dan Cong Dark Roasted Oolong Oolong Tea
Worldwide FREE shipping
This is a high quality handmade oolong from China. Also known as Phoenix bird oolong. Dan Cong is often translated as “Single Strain,” named after tea bushes hundreds of years ago in which each bush produced a uniquely flavored tea.
Fenghuang Dancong is a select oolong tea from Guangdong province and was a tribute tea in the Song Dynasty. The leaves are harvested from a strain of trees that have been selected for careful breeding as straight trunk trees. These trees have a single trunk that rises straight up and the branches form an umbrella, making harvesting the leaves particularly difficult. Pickers use tall ladders or must climb the trees to harvest the long leaves.
This strain is light and slightly astringent, with a hint of tropical fruit. This tea absolute delight, from the lovely black leaves, to the complex aroma of the infusion which is a lovely golden yellow liquor, with a complex delicate woody, fruity taste. According to its different flavours, Dan Cong teas have been divided into many types, such as Zhi Orchid, Osmanthus, Yulan, Almond, Cinnamon, Ginger Flower, Jasmine, Honey Orchid, Huangzhi, Grapefruit, etc.. Colony, Egiht Immortals, Oriental Red, Song, City-wall are considered as high grade products.
The aromatic, hearty oolong has a clear orange-brown hue in the cup. The leaves reveal their oolong characteristics during infusion and turn definitively green in the center and red-brown on the edges. The second infusion is considered by many to be the best, with a desirerable, lingering aftertaste.
There is about 20,000-acre-tea-base to produce Phoenix Dancong Tea. Our organic Dan Cong tea is in accordance with the standard of national organic tea, approved by Nuisanceless Food Professional Technical Committee of Guangxi Quality Association. Contains no pesticides. As for processing, preservation, transportation and sales, we carry them out in accordance with production technical regulations of organic tea. The quality of the tea is qualified with the standard and requirements of the regulation “Organic Tea” approved by Quality Inspection Bureau. Medium caffeine content.
Brewing Guide: Brew it in a gaiwan or in a Yixing teapot. Preheat vessel and cups with near boiling water (85-95°C or 185-200°F). Fill 1/3 to 1/2 of the volume with tea and add water and push off the bubbles with the lid as you cover and pour out this wash. Add more water, cover and infuse for 30 seconds to 1 minute, depending on taste. Pour tea into preheated cups and serve. Infusion can be repeated four or more times, increasing the infusion time as necessary.
* A bid on our auction states that you have read and agreed to all our store policies.
* The product color you receive may vary, if you don’t mention to us.
* Item will be shipped out within 72 hours after your payment is received and cleared.
* We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issues that are the responsibility of the shipping services;
* For international orders, buyer is responsible for any applicable import duty, local taxes and VAT. Please verify with your customs before purchase.
* We offer free shipping service only via China Post Air Mai. Under normal circumstances, shipping takes approximately 7 to 20 business days (Except Saturday and Sunday). It will take longer time than EMS, but that is why it is at such good price! SO WE RECOMMEND YOU CHOOSE CHINA / HONG KONG POST AIR MAIL.
* If you would like to choose quick shipping, please choose EMS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, or TNT, or please kindly contact us for the quotation.
* We do not prefer to ship to P.O. Box and military area unless the buyer insist to. Buyers may need to bare higher risk of the lost of shipment.
* DOA/Defective goods will be refunded or exchanged depending on availability.
* Please return item to address shown on package. Product must be returned in its original packaging.
* Buyers are responsible for paying the shipping for returns.
If you have any question or any complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We sincerely invite you to our store frequently and really hope to make friends with you. Thank you!!!
Your Attention Please:
* If you are satisfied with our items and services, please kindly leave positive feedback and make “detailed seller ratings”.
* If you are not satisfied with our items and services, please let us know before you leave neutral or negative feedback.
* We promise to try our best to resolve problem. Good communication is always the best way to resolve problem, right?
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
100g Yunnan Puer tea cooked 2009 year premium loose tea pu-erh trees big leaves Specials bags packing organic pu’er tea China
US $10.72 / piece
Chinese Top Grade dahongpao tea Oolong Tea Premium da hong pao tea Wuyi yan cha Black Tea 250g/Free Shipping
US $25.50 / piece
old 357 chinese ripe pu er tea yunnan puer tea shu tuo cha,ansestor antique,honey sweet,dull-red Puerh tea
1989 Year Old Puerh Tea cake,famous brand Ripe Pu’er Tea,shu puer tea cake,357g Puer, ,Free Shipping
US $119.90 / piece
5pcs Different Flavour Puer Tea, taotal 500g, 5x100g Different Puerh,A2PC47,Free Shipping
US $40.02 / piece
[DIDA TEA] TAI HE * 2012 yr,660g Premium Quality Yunnan DR. Shu Dai Zi Pu Er Ripe Shu Puerh Puer Pu’er Pu-erh Tea Health Cha
US $47.98 / piece
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.