2007Year Menghai Royal Court Loose Ripe Puer Tea
Worldwide FREE shipping
This loose pur-erh tea is produced in Yunnan Province, China. The process in a relatively high humidity environment has mellowed the elemental character of the tea when compared to young Pu-erh (aged less 1 year). The method of production is: The tealeaves are picked, rolled, withered in the hot sun, after which they are steamed. The steaming process generates some moisture, in the course of time the tea takes on a musty and earthy character. Pu-erh that gets somewhat moldy before it naturally dries is considered the best. Pu-erh is then stored for years. As with wine, young pu-erh is considered the least valuable whereas pu-erh 5 years or older is more highly prized.
This tea is famed for its medicinal properties. The leaves come from the Yunnan Dayeh variety of tea tree – which is purported to be closely related to the original tea tree of pre-glacial times. Pu-erh is often taken for relief of indigestion and has also been reported very useful in the reduction of cholesterol.
A study in Japan indicated that all tea lowered cholesterol and that pu-erh was more effective than green tea. Other followers of ‘Chinese tea for health’ report that pu-erh can; “cut the grease, help digestion, promote body fluid secretion, quench the thirst, invigorate the spleen and dispel alcoholic toxins” Whether pu-erh is effective or not for the various claims that researchers and tea drinkers make, has not been firmly established; but what is certain is that pu-erh is rather unusual and has properties many other teas do not share.
Full fermented ripe tea. Stunning red liquor, good clarity, sweet, silky, woody forest taste. The aroma is distinct with an earthy undertone. The taste is smooth with a prominent initial flavor and the aftertaste is slightly sweet which lingers.
Brewing Guide: Bring freshly drawn cold water to a rolling boil. Place 1 teaspoon of tea for each cup into the teapot or gaiwan. Pour water into teapot to cover the leaves, then pour the water of – in effect you are ‘rinsing’ the tea. Next pour the boiling water into the teapot over the ‘rinsed’ leaves. Cover and let steep for 1-3 minutes according to taste (the longer the steeping time – the stronger the tea).
* A bid on our auction states that you have read and agreed to all our store policies.
* The product color you receive may vary, if you donâ€™t mention to us.
* Item will be shipped out within 72 hours after your payment is received and cleared.
* We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issues that are the responsibility of the shipping services;
* For international orders, buyer is responsible for any applicable import duty, local taxes and VAT. Please verify with your customs before purchase.
* We offer free shipping service only via China Post Air Mai. Under normal circumstances, shipping takes approximately 7 to 20 business days (Except Saturday and Sunday). It will take longer time than EMS, but that is why it is at such good price! SO WE RECOMMEND YOU CHOOSE CHINA / HONG KONG POST AIR MAIL.
* If you would like to choose quick shipping, please choose EMS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, or TNT, or please kindly contact us for the quotation.
* We do not prefer to ship to P.O. Box and military area unless the buyer insist to. Buyers may need to bare higher risk of the lost of shipment.
* DOA/Defective goods will be refunded or exchanged depending on availability.
* Please return item to address shown on package. Product must be returned in its original packaging.
* Buyers are responsible for paying the shipping for returns.
If you have any question or any complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We sincerely invite you to our store frequently and really hope to make friends with you. Thank you!!!
Your Attention Please:
* If you are satisfied with our items and services, please kindly leave positive feedback and make “detailed seller ratings”.
* If you are not satisfied with our items and services, please let us know before you leave neutral or negative feedback.
* We promise to try our best to resolve problem. Good communication is always the best way to resolve problem, right?
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
150g Top Grade biluochun Spring 2013 green Tea Chinese health Care Weight loss Bi Luo Chun with Elegant Gift Box Free Shipping
US $25.10 / piece
Hot New Tasty 250g 100% Organic Premium King Jasmine Tea Dragon Pearl Ball free shipping
2002 Premium Yunnan puer tea,Old Tea Tree Materials Pu erh,100g Ripe Tuocha Tea +Secret Gift+Free shipping,A2PT10
US $10.90 / piece
Freeshipping Bulk 2012yr Old tea trees chen xiang Pu er cooked tea 200g caichen ripe brick organic puerh health tea
AAAA 125g 2013 Spring West Lake longjing tea green tea Chinese Dragon well Tea Top Grade Health Care Red Gift iron Box Packing
US $23.35 / piece
Chinese Breakfast Tea, 1 Pack, Whole Leaves Black Tea in Pyramid Tea Bags. Tieguanyin, lapsang souchong, free shipping!
US $0.69 / lot
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.