- product details
Puerh is a large leafed tea from the Yunnan province in China and has been famous as a medicinal tea. The earliest records of Puerh tea date back to the Tang Dynasty [618AD-906AD]when it was the favorite tea of the nobleman of this time. Puerh tea over the centuries has been used as a form of currency in China and an important international trading item.Puerh tea derives its name from the market town of Pu-er, where it was originally processed and sold. It is said that the unique taste of Puerh Tea was developed because it took weeks to transport the tea leaves by horseback to the town to be processed. During this transportation period the tea leaves would begin to ferment in the humidity and release a strong, fragrant aroma, which people found quite pleasant. A special technique of tea fermenting developed and Pu’er was thus created.
Reduces bad cholesterol and lowers triglycerides.
May reduce blood sugar levels significantly and help prevent diabetes.
Reduces arteriosclerosis, reduces plaque in the heart, helps to prevent strokes.
1. To make tea must control the water temperature, which greatly effect the aroma and tasty of the tea soup. Pu’er Tea requests the boiled water of the 95 ° C -100 ° C .
2. How much tea can depend on personal taste, generally, 3-5 grams tea properly with 150 milliliters water, and the proportion of tea to water between 1:50-1:30.
3. For the tea purer aroma, it is necessary to warm tea, i.e., pour out the boiled water immediately for the first time, which can have 1-2 times. The speed must be quick so that the taste of the tea soup can be prevented from influence. While really starting, about a minute the tea soup can be poured into the public cup, and then continue the second. With more times, the time can be prolonged slowly, from 1 minute to a few minutes gradually, which can keep the even density of tea soup.
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
YunNan cooked puerh tea 50g glutinous rice fragrant special grade mini Tuo natural food slimming compressed puer tea ZYP-20
Free Delivery super puer tea puerh pu er tea 357g Slimming beauty organic health Green tea Green organic food
US $0.36 / lot
Gold Award Ripe Puerh Tea,2008 year Yunnan Puer / Pu’er tea,357g,PC22,Free Shipping
US $11.99 / piece
Joy Long Time.105 g,2014 chinese fruit tea.The traditional hand made blended tea herbal roses flower tea for weight loss.
Free shipping 2014 fresh tea famous DianGong yunnan black tea 30 packets independent packing
US $18.99 / piece
Free Shipping! 100g Taiwan High Mountains Jin Xuan Milk Oolong Tea, Frangrant Wulong Tea
US $0.13 / lot
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.