100g Vacuum Packed Natural Organic Silky Taiwan High Mountain Milk Oolong Tea
Taiwan milk oolong, like all oolongs, is considered a semi-fermented tea meaning it is somewhere between a black and green tea. Over the years, production methods have remained unchanged for the most part although some aspects like withering temperatures have been automated and regulated. This very special Taiwan oolong is produced from tea leaves picked at a certain temperature, altitude, soil conditions and time which creates it’s uniquely milky and silky texture. First, the leaf is plucked from gardens situated between 500 – 1200 meters, and is produced between March and December. Next, the plucked leaf is withered in air-conditioned rooms until it is has reached the desired level of fermentation. The tea is rocked, or sifted to sort the prime leaf required, and steamed over hot fire lightly. Finally the tea is dried then re-sorted to ensure leaf quality and packed.
The rolled, blue-green leaves have an intense milk aroma, like milk toffee or hard milk candy, with a slight orchid floral undertone. It smells sweet and lovely. Likewise, the bright yellow brew is incredibly aromatic and flavorful. Its scents of creamy caramel, flavors of cream, milk, coconut milk and vanilla-infused cream fade into a lingering, sweet-green aftertaste. It has finish of gardenias, ripe fruits and warm cream which are remarkably indulgent. Later infusions are greener, more floral and equally complex.
Name: Taiwan Milk Oolong
Tea Type: Oolong
Tea Origin: China
Features: Milky And Silky Texture, Plucked From Mountains, Vacuum Packed, Loose Leaf Tea
Storage Method: Sealed And Away From Light, Keep In Refrigerator In Summer
The water used to steep this tea should be about 185-195ºF or 85-90ºC. Use about 2 teaspoons (3 grams) of tea leaves for about every 5 ounces (150 milliliters) of water. A steeping time of about 3-5 minutes is recommended with more or less time depending on the desired concentration. As a rough guide, the higher the temperature of the water or the greater the amount of leaves used, the shorter the steeping time should be. The tea leaves should uncurled for full flavor. For the ultimate enjoyment, a traditional Chinese Yixing teapot is recommended for loose oolong tea. The teapot should be half filled with leaves and initially steeped for 45 seconds to 1 minute with the steeping time increased by an additional 15 seconds for each successive steeping. The leaves may be steeped multiple times.
Place one teaspoon per cup into an infuser, filter or teapot. Switch the kettle off, before it boils, when you hear the water rumbling. Add the hot, but not boiling, water and infuse for 3 minutes. Serve immediately or remove leaves to prevent spoiling.
1 x 100g Taiwan Milk Oolong Tea
Due to system error, some products might don’t have a discount.
You could ask for a 20%-30% off discount before you pay for the items.
– Most orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days after cleared payment by air mail with tracking number.
– For US buyers– most times you will receive your order within 7-15 business days after we transfer your package to China Post. It will be delivered by USPS when it arrives in US. We cannot guarantee the delivery timeframe if the post office has any unexpected delays due to holiday, weather, or other conditions.
– For Non-US buyers– Most times you will receive your order within 10-25 business days after we transfer your package to China Post. We cannot guarantee the delivery timeframe if the post office has any unexpected delays due to holiday, weather, customs, or other conditions. Some countries like Russia, Brazil, or some European countries may take up to 30-45 business days or longer for delivery.
We will be glad to accept return/exchange for all items that are purchase from our store. The following criteria must be met before sending the item(s) back to us:
– Item(s) must be in new and original condition as you received it in.
– Boxes and tags must be return along with your item(s).
– Shipping fee is non-refundable. (New shipping fee will be apply to exchanged items)
– Please contact us for RMA process.
We are committed to providing you with the Best Customer Service and Quality Products.
When purchasing our product, the Buyer agrees to contact us in case of a negative experience prior to leaving a negative or a neutral feedback to give us an opportunity to fix the problem. Please leave us a four “5 Star” Positive Feedbacks if you are satisfied with your item when received. We will gladly do the same for you.
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
Milk oolong tea 500g tieguanyin ginseng milk milky oolong tea tieguanyin milk oolong tea 500g milky tieguanyin milky TeaNaga
Tea / Puer Tea 2007 Tasteful Tea Pu-erh 200 g * 2 Big Leaf, Puer Tea Menghai Fermented, Tea Promotion Yunnan Old Ripe Pu erh Tea
US $10.99 / lot
357g Ripe Puerh,Puer Tea,Pu’er for Celebrate Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, A3PC95, Free Shipping
Oolong Tea Dahongpao,7 bags in one box,Da hong pao Tea,High aroma Wuyi cliff tea,Free Shipping
US $9.98 / piece
Genuine! 600pcs Maiduo Tea Pure Natural Pine Pollen Tablet China Yunnan Maiduo Tea 150g Free Shipping
US $0.09 / lot
Dropshipping! 2 piece free shipping Flavor Pu er, Pu’erh tea, Mini Yunnan Puer tea ,Chinese tea,2pcs/lot
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.