Organic Dian Hong Yunnan Black Tea
Worldwide FREE shipping
Yunnan is a region in China known for producing excellent black tea. Yunnan black is famous for its fat golden buds and our Yunnan Black Tea has a high concentration of these golden buds. Tea brewed from our Yunnan Black Tea has a reddish brown color. The aroma is strong sugary and floral with a slight roasted undertone. The taste is smooth and sweet and the aftertaste is refreshing and clean.
Black tea leaves come from the same tea plant, Camellia sinensis as does all real tea, but probably the best comes from the Assam subvariety of the plant, Camellia sinensis Assamica, or a hybrid. The infused leaf is a reddish copper color and the liquor is bright red and slightly astringent but not bitter. The importantdifference is in the processing of the tea leaves, which makes black tea different from the other kinds of tea.
During third century BC, the central area of Yunnan, around present day Kunming (major city), was known as â€˜Dianâ€™. The name Dian Hong means “Yunnan Black tea”. Often Yunnan black teas are referred to as Dian Hong teas. Yunnan black teas vary in their flavor and appearance. Some grades have more golden buds and a very sweet and gentle aroma without astringency. Others make a darker, brown brew that is bright, uplifting and slightly sharp. You may add milk to this tea (a longer steeping time is needed to acquire enough astringency to balance the milk). Black tea’s caffeine is approximately 3 %, which is the highest of all the different kinds of tea, but still lower than coffee.
Black tea is a completely oxidized (fermented) tea. Black tea, or as it is known in China – hong cha (red tea), was originally only for export to the foreign markets. In China it is called red tea in reference to the color of the infused liquid or to the red edges of the oxidized leaves, as opposed to the color of the main body of the processed tea leaves. At one time, black tea was considered of lesser quality and not desired by the Chinese themselves and therefore, was exported. Which is why, to this day, black tea is what everyone outside of China thinks of when talking about tea, whereas, tea in China is understood to mean green tea.
Black tea is also known as “Congous” in the international tea trade business. The name Congous is actually taken from the Chinese term Gongfu or Kung-Fu. Northern Congous are also referred to as black leaf Congous, “the Burgundy of China teas”, and southern Congous as red leaf Congous, “the Claret of China teas”.
The water used to steep this tea should be at the boiling point. Use about 2 teaspoons (3 grams) of tea leaves for about every 5 ounces (150 milliliters) of water. A steeping time of about 3-5 minutes with more or less time is recommended depending on the desired concentration.
* A bid on our auction states that you have read and agreed to all our store policies.
* The product color you receive may vary, if you donâ€™t mention to us.
* Item will be shipped out within 72 hours after your payment is received and cleared.
* We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issues that are the responsibility of the shipping services;
* For international orders, buyer is responsible for any applicable import duty, local taxes and VAT. Please verify with your customs before purchase.
* We offer free shipping service only via China Post Air Mai. Under normal circumstances, shipping takes approximately 7 to 20 business days (Except Saturday and Sunday). It will take longer time than EMS, but that is why it is at such good price! SO WE RECOMMEND YOU CHOOSE CHINA / HONG KONG POST AIR MAIL.
* If you would like to choose quick shipping, please choose EMS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, or TNT, or please kindly contact us for the quotation.
* We do not prefer to ship to P.O. Box and military area unless the buyer insist to. Buyers may need to bare higher risk of the lost of shipment.
* DOA/Defective goods will be refunded or exchanged depending on availability.
* Please return item to address shown on package. Product must be returned in its original packaging.
* Buyers are responsible for paying the shipping for returns.
If you have any question or any complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We sincerely invite you to our store frequently and really hope to make friends with you. Thank you!!!
Your Attention Please:
* If you are satisfied with our items and services, please kindly leave positive feedback and make “detailed seller ratings”.
* If you are not satisfied with our items and services, please let us know before you leave neutral or negative feedback.
* We promise to try our best to resolve problem. Good communication is always the best way to resolve problem, right?
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
Tea / Oolong Tea Premium Qingxiang Type Of Tieguanyin-S1, 250g Pure Flavor Alpine Autumn Tea, Fujian Specialty Tie Guan Yin Tea
US $11.99 / lot
Free Shipping hot sale 2014 NEW tea 250g top grade Chinese Anxi Tieguanyin tea oolong China tea Tikuanyin health 30 SMALL bags
US $0.86 / lot
Promotion Top grade Chinese yunnan original Puer Tea,Free shipping 500g health care tea ripe pu er puerh tea + Secret Gift
US $58.80 / piece
Jerry tea 5A Meihai puer gold flower tea High quality yunnan 7 cakes tea Keeping in good health to lose weight Health food
US $195.00 / piece
250g Organic Phoenix Dan Cong*Dark Roasted Fenghuang Oolong Tea
US $44.99 / piece
2013 New Arrival 12packs 180g Taiwan ginseng Oolong Tea top Grade / Pretty Christmas Gift Packing China formosa Chinese Health
US $31.00 / piece
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.