Supreme Bai Hao Oolong * Oriental Beauty Oolong Tea
Worldwide FREE shipping
Bai Hao oolong tea, with its multi-hued leaves reminiscent of autumn foliage, is a perfect choice for an autumn tea. The name Bai Hao means white tip and refers to the small tender white buds that are picked along with the top two leaves. Bai Hao originates from Xinzhu County, Taiwan Province. This area in northern Taiwan is especially humid and foggy and the natural environmental conditions help to create the special characteristics of Bai Hao. Unlike most high-quality Taiwanese oolong teas, which are picked in the spring or winter, the best grades of Bai Hao are harvested in June and July. Once harvested, the leaves of Bai Hao are processed to a greater degree of oxidation (around 50-60%) than other Taiwanese oolong teas. The result is a tea with a very smooth and sweet flavor, virtually no astringency, and a unique aroma of ripe peaches and honey.
There are many stories about the origin of Bai Hao tea. According to one Taiwanese tea book, a tea farmer in Beipu noticed that small green insects resembling grasshoppers had damaged the leaves of his newly picked spring crop. Rather than destroying his crop, he decided to process the leaves into tea. He took his finished tea to a local tea merchant, who liked it well enough to pay him twice the price of his usual tea.
Bai Hao is also known as “Dong Fang Mei Ren” or Oriental Beauty. The origin of this name dates back to the early 20th century when a British tea merchant presented a sample of this tea to Queen Elizabeth II. The Queen was captivated by the special aroma and taste of Bai Hao. Because of the tea’s lovely appearance, like a beautiful lady, and its origin in Asia, the Queen named it “Oriental Beauty”.
***** Oolong, meaning Black Dragon in Chinese, is a semi-fermented tea, a cross between green and black teas. Oolong tea is a variety of semi-fermented (oxidized) tea that is known for its sweet and flowery qualities. The oxidation of the leaves during the drying process establishes Oolongâ€™s unique place among tea between Green and Black teas. Green varieties exhibit a slight withering and browning of the edges of the leaves. Darker Oolongs are fully browned and more robust. Oolong has many metabolic stimulating attributes and can be used for weight management in addition to a well balanced diet. All oolongs help in any weight loss program and have been used for centuries.
It is said that oolong tea first began to be produced at Mt. Wu Yi Shan in Fujian Province at the end of the Ming Dynasty about 400 years ago. Oolong tea has been described as “Yu Xiang Hui Wei ” as it goes through so many different production stages in order to generate a good flavor and aroma. The tea consists of several dozens of kinds of leaves that have different flavors and aromas due to differences in the leaves, the production area, and the harvest time. Among them, Tie Guan Yin, Shui Xian, and Oolong are well known, and many renowned oolong teas are produced in Fujian Province. Oolong tea produced in the Province is exported throughout the world as the tea that is representative of China, the home of tea.
To Enjoy: Place one teaspoon per cup into an infuser, filter or teapot. Switch the kettle off, before it boils, when you hear the water rumbling. Add the hot, but not boiling, water and infuse for 3 minutes. Serve immediately or remove leaves to prevent spoiling.
* A bid on our auction states that you have read and agreed to all our store policies.
* The product color you receive may vary, if you don?t mention to us.
* Item will be shipped out within 72 hours after your payment is received and cleared.
* We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issues that are the responsibility of the shipping services;
* For international orders, buyer is responsible for any applicable import duty, local taxes and VAT. Please verify with your customs before purchase.
* We offer free shipping service only via China Post Air Mai. Under normal circumstances, shipping takes approximately 7 to 20 business days (Except Saturday and Sunday). It will take longer time than EMS, but that is why it is at such good price! SO WE RECOMMEND YOU CHOOSE CHINA / HONG KONG POST AIR MAIL.
* If you would like to choose quick shipping, please choose EMS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, or TNT, or please kindly contact us for the quotation.
* We do not prefer to ship to P.O. Box and military area unless the buyer insist to. Buyers may need to bare higher risk of the lost of shipment.
* DOA/Defective goods will be refunded or exchanged depending on availability.
* Please return item to address shown on package. Product must be returned in its original packaging.
* Buyers are responsible for paying the shipping for returns.
If you have any question or any complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We sincerely invite you to our store frequently and really hope to make friends with you. Thank you!!!
Your Attention Please:
* If you are satisfied with our items and services, please kindly leave positive feedback and make “detailed seller ratings”.
* If you are not satisfied with our items and services, please let us know before you leave neutral or negative feedback.
* We promise to try our best to resolve problem. Good communication is always the best way to resolve problem, right?
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
150g High Quality Chinese Special Dahongpao Oolong Tea Fragrance Flavor China Health Care Weight Loss Da Hong Pao Teas Free Ship
US $26.00 / piece
[GRANDNESS] LIUXIANG series * 100g China time honored Premium Quality Yunnan FengQing Fengpai Dianhong Dian Hong black tea
US $13.98 / piece
ZYP-22 puerh osmanthus fragrant chinese cha mini tuo tea 50g cooked tea anti-cancer natural organic food compressed puer tea
Free shipping, Promotion, 250g Premier Wild Organic Dahongpao, Big Red Robe Tea Clovershrub
US $170.00 / piece
100g Super Organic Dried Buckwheat Tea wheat germ lose weight,healthy care,lowering blood pressure anti-aging Free shipping!
3 kind Sweet Milk Oolong Tea milk Da Hong Pao dahongpao milk Da hong pao perfumes sweet milk oolong tea tieguanyin 50g discounts
US $10.39 / piece
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.